Program Analysis for System Security and Reliability
This course covers the theory and practice of modern automated program analysis and synthesis, including both, discrete and probabilistic programs. The techniques discussed in the course are general and widely applicable to problems in software engineering and verification, security, networks, machine learning, and other areas.
- Understand the foundations of automated program analysis and synthesis techniques, including standard (discrete) and probabilistic programs.
- Understand how these foundations are applied to solve practical real-world problems.
- Understand how to interface these methods to other research areas (e.g., deep learning, Bayesian inference, security, networks)
- Understand the state-of-the-art in the area and future trends.
- no exam solutions here yet
- no literature here yet